We can help.
We can help…if your loved one has memory loss and needs assistance.
We can help…if you need to find a safe, comfortable home for your loved one.
We can help…if you don’t know where to go.
If you are seeking assistance for a loved one with memory loss the issues facing you can seem overwhelming. At The Independence House, we can answer your questions and help you through this process.
At The Independence House you will find:
- Residential living in a family-style setting with all the comforts of home
- Beautiful community areas for private time with family and friends
- Daily activities to keep residents calm, happy and engaged
- A secure environment with continual monitoring to ensure resident safety
- Daily care by highly-trained professionals
- Day and respite care services for caretakers in need of additional assistance
Above all, we offer peace of mind for you and your loved one. Unlike other facilities such as nursing homes that offer care for a variety of conditions, The Independence House focuses only on those with memory loss. Therefore, you can be assured your loved one receives the unique and specialized care necessary to maintain a fulfilling life. Caring for a loved one with memory loss can be difficult. Let us help. Contact us today and we’ll make this challenging time easier for you and your loved one.